Monday, July 8, 2013

Santa Barbara

Boy, am I backed up on blogging.  I feel like I have about five posts I need to publish!

I'll start with our trip a few weeks ago to Santa Barbara, California.  Each year Chad's company rewards those on their sales team who exceed their goals, with a fabulous trip.  Chad and I went out for a few days and came back wondering why exactly we live in Indiana!  I mean the Midwest is great and all, but I'm pretty sure I found my little piece of heaven.  It's a beautiful part of the country with the most ideal weather.  I would assume that's why real estate costs what it does out there!

Anyway, we enjoyed laying by the pool, amazing food and the great people that Chad works with.  Laney was great for my Mom and Dad, which helped us relax all the more.
 Chad's ugly catch

 I hate running but I'm pretty sure I would run this path every day!


 Part of the crew on the last night

 We're soooooo Hollywood!

Some more of our friends, you know Sammy, Dean, Frank and Marilyn.

1 comment: