Friday, January 1, 2016

It's a New Year

Goodbye 2015.  Maybe I should say good riddance?

2015 was not the greatest year.  I'm pretty excited, actually, to bid it goodbye and look forward to the possibilities of a new year.  2015 felt like an entire year of tough things happening to what seemed like everyone I love.  It has been a year of doling out encouragement to people around the clock.  The prayers lists have been long.  The heaviness of their pain has weighed on me.  I'm ready for a new year full of hope, happiness and minimal crises.

Looking back, we have most definitely had bright spots and loads of blessings.  There ALWAYS are, but 2015 ranks up there as being a toughie.  So today, my prayer for all those on my prayer list is for hope to outweigh the hurt this year, confidence to outweigh the fear, and for faiths to be strengthened and renewed.

Our family looks to 2016 encouraged that it WILL be a better year, full of blessings and love.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment