Monday, March 31, 2014

Surprise Baby Shower!

This past weekend I was totally set up!  For at least a month my sister-in-law, Amber, and I had been looking forward to a lunch and nails day before this little guy arrives.  Or so I thought!

I thought it was strange when the hostess practically walked us around the entire restaurant looking for "the perfect table".  Then, it was really strange when I saw my friend Sam at this "perfect table".  Then, it was totally confusing when Sam was at a table with a huge group of my friends!  Turns out, I had been set up!  They were all there to celebrate Baby Boy Hinton!  Needless to say, I was pretty surprised...and confused!

We had a great afternoon together.  I'm so lucky to have such special and thoughtful friends.  Seriously, they're the best.  I so appreciated them sharing the love for this little fella!





 The schemers!  

My fabulous friends!

I guess I will go ahead and give an update on Baby Boy Hinton too.  We're going in this week for an ultrasound since in the last two weeks I started measuring 4-5 weeks ahead.  I'm hoping it's just his position and not a reflection of his size!  Something tells me, though, he's been enjoying all the sugar that I have!  We'll see what the doctor says but I have a feeling that he won't be giving us the full 40 weeks to prepare for his arrival :)  For now, I'm just waddling around everywhere I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment