Monday, April 7, 2014

She Rides!

Elena enjoyed round #2 of therapeutic horse riding last week.  Chad was able to join me.  We were some serious paparazzi for Elena and that poor old horse.  I'm just glad we were the only parents in the waiting room that day because we were FOR SURE "those parents".  Elena again loved it and was happy to be back in the saddle...she must take after her cool Frey cousins Kim and Anna, who are real equestrians!




On the Hinton baby front, all is well.  I'm getting pretty (ok, extremely) uncomfortable here in my last few weeks.  This little guy really enjoys slowly extending his feet into my rib cage or out my side.  I don't really have an appreciation for that.  We saw him via ultrasound last week to get a weight check.  He was clocking in around 7lbs.  We saw him practice his breathing and some sweet shots of his little face.  All was healthy, so we are very thankful!  We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment