Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Grape Escape 2015

You may remember previous posts about us attending the Jackson Center's annual fundraiser in 2014 & 2013, Grape Escape.  It is an awesome night celebrating our kids and raising money to keep the Jackson Center serving our families.  This year, there was a western theme and it was a beautiful night (so I heard!)

I actually couldn't attend this year, as I had already committed to be the social chair (ha!) for a weekend with my college girlfriends.  BUT, Elena had plenty of support this year in our friends and family.  Over $125,000 was raised, which goes directly to help serve our kids and keep this wonderful place in operation.

Unfortunately, Chad can never be trusted to take ANY pictures EVER, so there are no photos of the evening.  But, we were happy to be involved in making this year's video.  I'm always excited to share our love of this place and what it's given our family.

I'll let the video do the talking.  But, I promise I'll share a picture of Elena's painting in a later post.  The kids paint pictures to be auctioned off each year...Jackson (yes, he's the namesake) had a painting this year that sold for $7,000!  While Elena's didn't go for that much, it's still a "Picasso" to us!

**Excuse my man-voice in the video-I had a horrrrrrrible cold when we filmed!

 

1 comment: