Monday, October 5, 2015

Follow Up Photos

As promised, I wanted to share with you Elena's pictures from Grape Escape.

This one is her "Cowgirl" picture.  They had a western theme this year, so Elena rocked some cute cowboy boots!  I just love the expression on her face in this.  It's so her.  Laid back, sweet and innocent.  Gosh, she's cute! :)

This picture is her artwork.  Purple has been a theme in our life this year...purple wheelchair, purple AFOs, purple gait trainer, purple everything...so seeing that she chose to paint with purple isn't surprising!


Thanks for the awesome feedback on the video.  I know it was good to show you all what Elena does in therapy each week.  That was just a snippet of how hard our girl works.  She puts in 9-10 hours of therapy a week, not including at home or at school, so that just gives you an idea of the tasks we work on.  We're so proud of what she has accomplished at the Jackson Center and love our family there.  I'm so glad we were able to share that with you all.  

Thank you for all your continued love and support.  I've been feeling so many of your prayers lately and I can't express to you how much encouragement that brings me.  We are so appreciative of the love you give our family!





1 comment:

  1. I look at Elena's picture every morning as I awaken and get ready for my day. I'm so proud to have it!!

    ReplyDelete